Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 5 - the last 20%

That's the theory isn't it?
I believe I heard someone say that the first 80% of a job takes 20% of the time the last 20% of the job takes 80% of the time.
Well I reckon I'm at that stage now. Pretty much all the "heavy lifting" is out of the way. There's one significant part that I won't tackle just yet and that is the procscenium arch or "picture frame" for the front of the layout. That's something to bear in mind should I ever wish to take the layout to a show.
So today it will be a bit here a bit there, adding some details to the layout. I'm weathering 8 axles of freight car wheels to put on there at the moment. I need a lot more of them very clearly. The scrap pile needs adding to. I'm sure I can find plenty to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment