Sunday, September 27, 2009

Clean up in aisle 8...

So the evening is here and it's time to sit back and reflect on what I've set myself in for.
How do we define "7 day model railroad"? Or more accurately, what do I expect to see at the end of the 7 days?
Lets say a substantially completed model railroad.
Track down, trains running, everything operating as outlined in the previous post.
Scenery wise, structures should be complete, ground cover should be down.
Back scene installed? Perhaps, though I have considered boxing the layout in with a proscenium arch for display purposes which might be stretching it a bit to get completed knowing my woodworking abilities.
Ultimately I'm the only one who will know if I've met the challenge. You're welcome to agree or disagree if you like...

No comments:

Post a Comment