Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year 2010

As the new year turns folks take the time to reflect on what has happened in the old year and what the new one will bring.
For "Seven day Model Railroad" its been quite the year. Three hundred and sixty five days ago I never even considered building a model railway in 7 days. But I did it and with some considerable success I think you'll agree. Where things will go from here are uncertain. The layout is still on display in Lakeside hobby and I expect it will make a few more appearances at shows in Minnesota in the coming year. To that end I'll still need to do some work on it. Add a proper fiddle yard and add some photographs to the backscene are the main tasks. Anything else would be extra.
So it was quite the year this last one. Who knows what the new one will bring?
I hope it brings you as much fun, enjoyment and success as I hope to get out of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment